Welcome to the SQL Server Tutorial. This is a simple step by step tutorial for beginners to learn all the features of the MS SQL Server. The tutorial also covers some of the advanced features
MS SQL Server is a relational database management system from Microsoft. The primary function of the SQL Server is to store and retrieve the data whenever a request comes from application.
This tutorial requires you to be familiar with the concepts of database. This tutorial is designed to help both beginners & professionals.
Table of Content
Getting Started with SQL Server
- What is SQL Server? Introduction to SQL Server
- How to download & Install SQL Server
- Download & Install SQL Server Management Studio
- What is an SQL Server Instance
- Connect to SQL Server using SSMS